Terms and Conditions
- Special Holiday offer of 10% discount (offered on REGULAR RATES ONLY) NEW Reservations ONLY. Offer valid upto Oct 31st, 2019 ONLY.
- If you do not get a reply within 2 days, please email us again, as we may not have received your email
- Treatments are effective only if the doctor’s orders, advice and instructions are followed properly. This will help you in achieving successful results of your treatments
- Please bring all applicable medical records with you
- Absolutely, NO Non-Vegeterian food, NO Alcohol and NO Smoking allowed on our campus. Absolutely, NO solicitations, outsiders or pets/animals allowed on our campus
- Menstruation is a natural balancing mechanism of the body. Ayurvedic massage is also a balancing therapy. Two balancing mechanism create conflict s for the body which is why Ayurveda prohibits massages during menstruation so as allow the body to balance itself during those days. (upon doctor’s advice, only local massages on head, face, hands and legs will be given for the first 3 days)Yoga is not advisable either for the same reason. Please add/change a few days to your visit if you know that this will occur during your stay with us. However, the doctors are the final authority in what treatments should be given each day
- For any/all cancellation, we require 30 days’ advance notice. Strictly, NO refunds will be given for cancelling within 30 days. No Exceptions made. NOTE: If booking cancelled, with 30 days’ notice, a cancellation / rebooking charges will apply
- Each guest is required to bring 2 COLOR COPIES of their passport as per immigration laws. Black & White copies are not accepted.
- Check-in: Anytime; Check-out: 11:00 AM. If you stay beyond check-out time of 11:00 AM, HALF A DAY charges will apply.
- Credit cards are accepted at the Retreat with a 2.5% bank processing fee.
- 2 treatments provided Mon-Sat. Sundays,one treatment is provided as per your customized treatment program.
- You will need a visa to enter India, either e-Tourist or Regularly applied visa
- Ayurveda/Nutrition courses: NO refunds will be given for any cancellation/discontinuation of any/all training courses for whatever reason.
- Please Bring Your Own Bathrobe and Towels
- Complementary accupressure sessions and wifi and various activities like
a. Ayurveda Class
b. Cooking Classes
- c. Local site seeing