Ayurvedic Therapeutic Treatment Packages
We make packages to suit YOUR specific needs. Fill out the free consultation form.
- Ayurveda & Yoga Rejuvenation Program
Daily Rejuvenating therapeutic massage, Yoga and Meditation
Click here for Details on Rejuvenation Treatments
- Weight loss, Rejuvenation, Yoga & Meditation Program
(Natural Weight loss massage therapy, Weight loss yoga, Diet, Meditation and Nature walks)
We help you establish a healthy routine to maintain sustained weight loss when you return home.
Click here for Details on Weight Loss Treatments
- Panchakarma Detoxification Program
(Complete Detoxification, Purification, Cleansing, Rejuvenation therapy, Yoga and Meditation)
Click here for Details on Panchakarma Treatments
- Yoga Kaya Kalpa Program
(Anti-Aging, Age Reversal, and Re-energizing therapies through ancient Ayurveda)
A very specialized unique program recommended for ages 35-75 to restore mental and physical youthful energy, glow, vitality & capacity. Revitalize spiritually and emotionally.
Prices available upon request
Click here for Details on KayaKalpa Treatments
- Advanced Therapy (Customized program)
Advanced therapies like Pizhichil, Shirodhara, Navarkizhi, Shirovasti, Marma etc for Arthritis, Diabetes, Back Pain, Depression, Paralysis, Heart disease/cholesterol, and other complex problems
Prices Available Upon Request
*Organic ingredients used as much as possible. Treatments may be effective only if doctor’s advice and instructions are strictly followed.
Ask us to make a program for YOUR specific health need! - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your details along WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER with country code and we will get back to you.
**Reservation will only be made after receiving 50% deposit. For any and all cancellations or changes to reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice from the date of booking. Penalty will be assessed individually and separately for EACH Cancellation or Change. STRICTLY NO REFUNDS will be given. No Cash Refunds.
We accept all credit cards.
Most Programs include:
- A typical day at the Retreat:
- 6 am: Rejuvenate with Ayurveda herbal tonics specially made for you and delivered to your door
- 6:30-7:30 am: Group Yoga Session - beneficial for all levels of yogis. Beautiful way to start the day doing yoga facing the warm morning sun
- 7:30-8:30 am: Nature Walk - choose from one of the several nature trails surrounding the Retreat. Enjoy picturesque views on your way!
- 8:30-10:00 am: Organic and freshly prepared Ayurvedic breakfast with fresh fruits and freshly squeezed juices
- 8:30-12:30 pm: One hour Ayurvedic massage/treatments customized for each guest as per body type and health issues
- 12:30pm – 1:30 pm: Weightloss Yoga ( optional, but highly encouraged for guests staying for weightloss program )
- 1:00 pm – 2:00pm: Organic and freshly prepared Ayurvedic lunch.
- 2:00pm – 3:00 pm: Activitiy of the day (Ayurveda Cooking Class, Spiritual Class, Tea Factory Visit, Temple/Market Visit, Ayurveda Class, etc.)
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Second Ayurveda Treatment at NO extra cost - customized for each guest
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm : Tea and Snacks
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm : Intermediate yoga session
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Meditation session - led by our very well experiened Yoga Guru Dr. Parthipan
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Organic and freshly prepared Ayurvedic dinner.
- Sunday nights: Enjoy a camp fire / Cultural activities/shows. You may also request particular cultural show/activity and we will do our best to make them available at no extra cost.
- Wi-Fi campus. Free high Speed internet access
- Free 24 hours Washer & Dryer facility
Want to bring someone along? We have discounted rates if you share a room.
Just Need To Relax?
E-mail us for rates and packages.
Just Need To Relax?
To receive our free detailed brochure or book, email us your PHONE NUMBER at email@example.com
EMAILS WITHOUT PHONE NUMBERS MAY NOT RECEIVE RESPONSES
Discounted rates are applicable only if booked with a 50% deposit. Rates above do not include taxes and gratuities. Please be aware that during the menstrual period, Ayurveda and yoga treatments may not be given. (Ayurveda advises against massage and strenuous yoga during the menstrual period)
Ayurveda and Yoga Courses
Once a course is confirmed, No migration or CHANGES to another course is permitted. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY CANCELLATION/DISCONTINUATION OF ANY/ALL TRAINING COURSES FOR WHATEVER REASON.
No Cash Refunds will be given due to Indian Tax and Foreign Exchange Laws. Treatments may be effective only if the doctor's advice and instructions are strictly adhered to and followed.
Things to Bring
- 2 Photo copies of your passport and Indian visa (need on arrival)
- Towels/Bathrobe, Slippers, Walking shoes and Yoga outfit
- Sunscreen, Body Cream, Hat, Sun Glasses, Shampoo, Clothes detergent
- Alarm clock, Camera, Film and Battery
- Small Lock for your closet
- Comfortable Clothes
- Any photographs/ unique things you may have of your home/ trips - to share with others during our intercultural exchange night
- Anything else you need everyday
- Please do not bring valuables
Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions before calling us